Covid-19 Safety Plan
Foo Dog Tattoos is a Tattoo Shop specialized in Asian designs which offers a private and exclusive space to its customers. It was designed to have only one Tattoo Artist working there and serve one client at a time. To ensure the safety of our customers and community, and to avoid the spread of COVID-19, we are committed to follow the policies and procedures below.
APPOINTMENTS AND SCHEDULING
- Walk-ins customers are not accepted. All appointments must be booked in advance.
- The shop was designed to serve one client at a time, and the Tattoo Artist books only one client per day to limit contact between people.
- 24 hours prior to customers' appointment, the COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire is sent to inform clients about COVID-19 protocols before they arrive on site. They have to declare they will not come to their appointment if they are ill, or if one of their other household members has been diagnosed with COVID-19. Download form here
- Appointments will be cancelled if the customer or the Tattoo Artist have any symptoms related to COVID-19, or if a household member has been diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
- The Tattoo Artist and the customer are required to wear a mask at all times for the duration of their appointment.
HYGIENE AND SANITATION PRACTICES
- Clients are requested to wash their hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering the shop. An alcohol-based hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance of the shop. A hand washing station is also available that has liquid soap, paper towels and warm water at all times.
- The Tattoo Artist practices good hygiene throughout his shift including cough/sneeze etiquette and hand hygiene: wash his hands with soap and water at the start and end of each tattoo, after using the bathroom, before eating, after returning from breaks and when hands are visibly soiled.
- All surfaces touched by the customers and Tattoo Artist are disinfected before and after each client. The workstation, tattoo table, tattoo machine, chair, mirrors and light are disinfected with Steriwipes Sanitizing Wipes which is effective against and capable of killing the virus of covid-19. The surfaces remain wet for 1 minute.
- Disposable towels, bandage and barrier film are also used to cover and protect the surfaces.
- The floor is disinfected after each client using intermediate-level surface disinfectant which is effective against viruses and bacteria.
- Signs are placed on the front doors to inform clients that we do not accept walk-ins and to not enter if they are feeling ill.
- All the client’s contact information and their COVID-19 Health Screening Questionnaire is retained for at least 6 months.
- All the healthy and safety protocols will be available on our website and social media.